Friday, January 18, 2013

Lots of money spent - Accessory 1: Laser Light Lane

So I found out the guys who brought in the Ferrari bikes into Singapore - MKP Bikes; and decided to drop in on them to look for accessories to match my new bike. Boy did I spend quite a bit... Will cover the accessories in stages. First one on the list was this amazing product which I found online quite some time ago and did not know they are here in Singapore. MKP carries them and selling the lights for quite a steal...

Laser Light Lane

There are quite a few of such lights in the market but Laser Light Lane is designed in Singapore! Anyway check out the videos as I plan my first night ride in a long time!


Demo of the light lane which has a MCU Microchip in it, and probably a gyroscope/accelerometer as well as it can detect when turning left or right. 

Next the drop test, this thing doesn't even scratch!

No comments:

Post a Comment