Monday, January 21, 2013

Accessories galore

So I had an outing last week when I found the guys who brought in Ferrari bikes as well as Lamborghini bikes into Singapore. I called up and checked if they are open and went to their showroom at Toh Guan area. I was looking for locks as well as a new bike handle for my old Trek bike. Also was looking for matching accessories for my new Ferrari bike...I ended up spending way too much money!

Lots of lock options - From Keys to Combination locks

Got a red Jet Black grip for my old Trek

Now for the matching accessories for my Ferrari bike. Check out what they stocked! Ended up buying a Ferrari saddle bag at S$69 which has reflective strip for night cycling. Will post more reviews of this bag later.
Saddle bag

Ferrari helmet at S$129.
Did not get this but another similar one which looks nicer with my Ferrari bike.

Bottle cage with IF design award
They stocked this bottle cage which was light weight at 24gms and I will also post a review later as I got the matching red one for my bike!

Brooks Saddle
This is the crazy awesome accessory I saw which I was gloating on...not the cool Ferrari bag but the Brooks saddle! Leather and British made - This is the epitome of excellent leather handmade saddles, going back to the 19th century England times. Brooks saddles are supposed to be the greatest leather seats you can find for bikes. Did not buy this...yet because my Ferrari seat is still quite nice and I need more time to save $!

No comments:

Post a Comment