Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My first Ferrari Bike!

Ok it's no secret I bought another bike and it's a Ferrari bike! I saw it at MBS while having dinner there one night. There is a Ferrari merchandise store right at MBS, probably for tourists or high rollers.
I am always holding back getting anything with a Ferrari badge, since I don't own any of it's expensive cars...but being a supporter for Ferrari in the F1 races, I am in constant conflict if I should get those nice Ferrari Puma shoes or polo tees. But now that I have the bike...time to stock up on the accessories!

Everything in red!

The bike that caught my eye on display there..
The carbon frame Ferrari bike

This is a beauty but right now, the price is out of my reach at over S$3000 and it weighs at only 9kg!

The bike comes with it's own nice small bell and front reflectors.

So with my limited budget, I bought this other beauty - the alloy 17" bike instead from the Ferrari store for S$1199, about the same price as my Trek but with Radius disc brakes!

Beautiful isn't it?

The SRAM X4 Rear Derailleur

The reason why I got the bike?
Alonso has one too!!

Can't wait to cycle more around my area with my first Ferrari!



No comments:

Post a Comment